Thursday 17 June 2010

Demo evening

Just a quick post tonight as my bed is calling me. I feel absolutely shattered at the moment. Too much work and not enough play I’m thinking!

A few little cards to show when I did a demo evening at Scrapbooksisters shop with Karen and Julie. I was demoing colouring with Copics. I love these cute little girls.

cards 054

cards 055

cards 048

cards 051

This was a little easel card made with the nestabilities square scallops. The flourish was stamp was coloured with the copic pen directly on to the stamp and then stamped on to the card. You have to stamp it quicly to get an image, but I think it works quite well. The larger flowers were also coloured with the pens. So you never need be unable to find flowers to match your papers again.

cards 053

cards 052

Hopefully I shall get cracking on box no3 this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gayle x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Gayle, loved the demo evening I went to, great value and learnt so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Gayle, haven't managed to get to a demo yet!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shading in these cards Gayle-fab!!

    ReplyDelete