Monday 16 August 2010

Sorry ……….

Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but have been busy at work and busy drawing out my Christmas designs for my Digi stamps to be launched at my next class at Scrapbook sisters in September. I must admit I am having fun doing these as Christmas is my most favourite time of the year.

Julie did show me how to do a link but I’ve forgotten what she did. What am I like!! Absolutely hopeless when it comes to computers.

I have a lot of cards to do for September Birthdays – it seems to be a popular month in my circle – mine being one of them.

I shall be at the Scrapbook Sisters September crop which I am really looking forward to as I haven’t been able to get to the last two due to work.

Anyway I am sharing with you a couple of cards I made for Scrapbook sisters shop using the Nitwits die cuts sheets Julie gave me to “see what you can do with these” as she often does. I am not normally a lover of die cut sheets but I must admit I did fall in love with the images on these. The quality of die cuts and the backing sheets is beautiful. The images are so cute and the colours are beautiful.

cards 005 cards 007

cards 006

This first one was an acetate card and I used glossy accents to give the effect of water droplets sprinkled with a little Glamour dust.

cards 008

Card no.2 I made the main card from one of the Nestabilities Labels and I decoupaged the bunny. His head was then attached to the main card with a fine wire coil so his head bounces.cards 009

Card no.3 was again decoupage and the corner of the card cut away.

cards 012

cards 003cards 004Card no.4 I suspended the butterfly on a strip of acetate to create some movement.

Thanks for stopping by

Gayle x

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic as always Gayle! Cant wait to see what you come up with for the Digi Stamps! Glad you can come to the next crop,must remember to call by the shop to buy my ticket.Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful in real life too. You have a wonderful way pf using things completely differently from everyone else x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these cards are amazing, I do not know where you get your ideas, looking forward to the digi stamps too - very exciting!

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete