Thursday 8 July 2010

Birthday Boy

I have been very busy but I have a card to share with you… This was for my friends husband who is shall we say 30 ++++etc . I didn’t want to do a usual card so I chose this stamp by Penny Black.cards 026  It was of course coloured with Copics. I drew the check on the background card and coloured to match his trousers. The toy plane was covered with Glossy Accents and added the wording to finish. Hopefully it brought back memories for him!

Thanks for stopping by.

Gayle x

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gayle,how ever did you draw the check? have you a Copic fineliner???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used one of the Black liner pens I brought at Scrapbook sisters and it seems to work ok with the copics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Gayle. I think the check is really clever. Did you use glossy card?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No just the white card I use for Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo Gayle and lovely colouring xx

    ReplyDelete