Friday 8 October 2010

Build a Butterfly

 

my cards 015

Hi again. Sorry for the lack of posts lately.

This is the card I made for my sons girlfriends Birthday. I used the build a butterfly stamp and some white flowers which I coloured with copics. The background papers were from the pink and grey paper pad by Tim Holtz. I love these papers-the colours the designs, just everything about them.

my cards 016

my cards 018my cards 019I really enjoyed making this as you know butterflies and flowers are my favourites apart from Christmas theme stamps of course.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gayle x  

3 comments:

  1. Your work is always so gorgeous, but THIS is fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Gayle, I love the dimension & the seed beads in the centre of the flowers :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Gayle Love how you have coloured the butterfly, and that paper is gorgeous Sue xx

    ReplyDelete