Friday 15 October 2010

Exciting…………….

The launch of my first Digi stamps for Scrapbook Sisters.

I did try to post last night but for some reason I couldn’t get onto my blog.

I have been beavering away and have come up with quite a few Christmas images and a few Halloween.

The first card I am posting is one of my favourite images relating to the festive season ‘The Snowman’ I hope you like him.

my cards 091I made this one as an easel card. I copied the snowman onto photo copy paper so that the main image could be masked out and the background was inked using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads to match in with the background paper.

my cards 092Coloured with Copics and some glitter added.

my cards 093The snowflakes were die cut from the background paper, glittered and a clear gem added to the centres.

You can see more examples at Scrapbook Sisters. If you make any examples using any of the Digi images please email pictures of your work to Scrapbook Sisters as I would love to see what you do with them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gayle x

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Gayle & I've checked out your digi images & they are fab :)

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be thrilled to see your images entering the great world of crafting,I get a kick and I only know the artist lol! Can't wait to play with them,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so enjoying playing with your wonderful images,you are so clever!:).x

    ReplyDelete