Tuesday 5 April 2011

Leaving card

Hi everyone

Tonight I am sharing a card I made on Sunday for a work colleague who is leaving us on Friday.

Pondered for along while as to what to do and so decided to go through my wood mounted stamps(there are many!) and decided on yes a Butterfly.

cards 100I decided on an easel style card. I stamped the image and coloured with copics.

 

cards 107 

The pictures were taken early in the morning so the light wasn’t particularly good but the background paper is a dark chocolate with white spots.

cards 108Distress stickles added in areas of the image. The butterfly was then stamped onto acetate and cut out and layered over the main image.

cards 112cards 109

I’m in the process of making a card for my sons birthday on Monday. I can’t believe he will be 18!   They grow up all too fast. His loves are Roller Blading and of course the Xbox so I’m trying to incorporate them into a special card for him. If I succeed I’ll show it next week.

Until tomorrow when I’ll be posting this weeks card challenge from Scrapbook Sisters.

Nite nite

Gayle x

No comments:

Post a Comment