Friday 10 June 2011

English Country Garden

 

This is theme of this weeks challenge on Scrapbook Sisters blog.

For this card I decided to use my ol’ faithful Tattered Florals dies by Tim Holtz. I love these dies they are so useful for girly cards.

may 2011 097The papers used are from Papermania ‘Blueberry Hill’ A4 paper pack. There are some really pretty papers in this pack and fitted the theme of the challenge.

may 2011 091may 2011 094The stamens are punched from copier paper coloured with light and dark grey copics.may 2011 093  

I used a La Blanche swirl stamp to stamp on the background paper in Grey Momento ink and doted around the swirls with Perfect Pearls.

I’ve had a little run with the tattered floral dies as I had some Thank you cards and a couple of Birthday cards to make. I will share these with you over the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by, oh and if you haven’t entered the challenge yet, why not?

Gayle x

1 comment: