Sunday 10 July 2011

A bit late ……….

Evening all. A bit late in posting this but as they say ‘better late than never’.

This is the latest card challenge on the Scrapbook Sisters Blog ‘For the Teacher’.

For this one I decided to do an easel card with Blackboards in the form of flowers/ lollipops.

july2011 001 The scalloped & plain circles were cut using nestabilities and I used markers that can write on black card. Sorry can’t remember the make of them.

july2011 003july2011 005

 

I drew the books and cut them out and 3D them onto the base blackboard.

july2011 002

The pencils are made from rolled striped paper with a coloured paper cone.

july2011 007

I’m busy preparing for my next class at Scrapbook Sisters in a couple of weeks  with my first Christmas Digi stamp for this year. It might seem early but if any of you are like me I tend to leave my cards to the last minute and then its panic stations because I have so many to do and not enough time. So my aim this year is to be more organized and the last leg before Christmas can be a little more relaxed. Well that’s the idea anyway- haha!! Watch this space to see whether it happens.

Thanks for stopping by.

Gayle x

No comments:

Post a Comment