Thursday 3 May 2012

Glitter & Gems

is this weeks challenge on Scrapbook Sisters blog.

I decided to use the birdcage stamp from Kaisercraft. I brought this at Ally Pally and decided it fitted in with the card I was going to make for this challenge.

s 016I stamped some foliage from another Kaisercraft set and then stamped the birdcage on top. This then was cut out with one of spellbinders dies and a doily placed behind.

 

s 017The flowers are made from circles of tissue paper layered up. I looked everywhere for my tissue paper but no where to be found, but I came across of Laura Ashley tissue wrap, it did have the name written all over it  but by the time it was crumpled and glittered it didn’t notice. I popped a clear gem in the centres.

s 018s 019White florist wire, Perfect Pearls and Glamour to finish off.

Thanks for stopping by

Gayle x 

2 comments:

  1. Your beautiful cards never cease to amaze and inspire Gayle. Truly beautiful!.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is a beautiful card Gayle. I managed to copy your blog photo and put it on the main blog. Sorry for the delay but still having camera issues. xxxx

    ReplyDelete