Sunday 5 September 2010

Now you are ‘Two’

Just a quick post tonight as my bed is calling. Had an early start this morning as I did a boot fair. Got rid of a bit more of my mums craft stash and some household bits from my overflowing cupboards!

Anyway my card tonight is for my friends grandson who is Two this month. Again one of my numbers cards.

my cards 033

my cards 037 my cards 034The stamp is from Lily of the valley. When I thought of using this stamp I had a picture in my mind that the leaves were part of the stamp. But when I got it out no leaves! Must of dreamt that one. Only one thing for it I had to draw my own.

I drew out a large ‘2’ from card and covered it in red paper. Stamped the image and coloured with copics. I used glossy accents on the bike. The leaves were coloured with copics and silicone glued onto the card.

my cards 035

Thats all for tonight. Thanks for stopping by.

Oh and if you haven’t entered the Scrapbook Sisters card challenge yet – have a go.

Gayle x

2 comments:

  1. LOL, glad I'm not the only one who forgets what her stamps look like :-)

    Fab card Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Gayle & perfect for a 2 year old. I love the leaves & you did a fab job drawing them - they add so much movement to the card :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete