Saturday 18 December 2010

Digi masks released

Hi all

I hope everyone is safe and warm tonight. Actually got to Bluewater today and got a fair bit of my Christmas shopping done. Still have some to do so hopefully will be able to get out and about next week to get it finished! I have never been so behind as I am this year. I’ve even had to resort to buying some Christmas cards – dreadful I know! Work tomorrow and last day Monday until the Bank Holiday – in again on the Bank Holiday Monday & Tuesday - groan!

Anway another two of my mask samples . These have been launched on Scrapbook Sisters website today. You can have fun with these as you can make them as ‘Blingy’ as you want.

my cards 290my cards 291This one was mainly glittered and some accent beads added.

my cards 292Ribbon wound round the kebab stick and some paper beads covered in glossy accents threaded onto some gold thread.

This second card is again using the butterfly mask but this time mounted onto an easel card.my cards 284 The mask was coloured in mainly grey copics. The 3D butterfly has a touch of pink as well. Then the butterflies only, covered in Glossy Accents and a touch of Black Glitter.

There are more designs for sale on Scrapbook Sisters website which I still have to play with. I will post some more examples as they are done.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Gayle x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gayle,butterfly ones my favourite! I too have had to top up with a few bought cards! Can't believe it! I think I'm going to follow some weekly Christmas card challenges next year so it never happens again lol! have a great Christmas if I don't see you before! Love Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a fabulous job with both of those stamps. I dn't know whaich one I like the best.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete